W-Men

September 13, 2008 at 8:06 pm Leave a comment

I was wondering today why husbands seem to fit into W words. 

  • Wimp: This husband goes through married life just doing what he is told, when he is told. My dad is a wimp—not that there’s anything wrong with that! 
  • Womanizer: This husband is SCUM.  Plain and simple.
  • Worshipper: This husband waits on his wife hand and foot, anticipating his woman’s every need.  I’ve never really met a worshipper, so it’s possible that he is a myth.  Kinda like Sasquatch.
  • Workaholic: This husband is handy around the house and brings home the bacon.  But he’s not much into anything that doesn’t involve power tools or a salary.
  • Wise-ass: This husband is nice but annoying.  He is a good provider if you can stand to be around him.  Your friends detest him. 
  • Whipper: This husband runs a tight ship and uses his fists to keep his wife in line.  Right up there with the womanizer, he is SCUM.
  • Worthless: See womanizer and whipper.
  • Whiner: This husband is a cranky old fart.  I’m guessing that 95% of husbands over 50 are whiners.  The other 5% are worshippers and wimps who whine quietly.

🙂

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Men.

Blog spasm Jesus reads my blog?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


Blog Stats

  • 28,067 hits

Time Flies

September 2008
S M T W T F S
« Aug   Oct »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  

Old is Good (Archives)


%d bloggers like this: